Recovering !!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hey bloggers  !
Its been almost two months after the fracture and m glad to say this that i am recovering fast and good. Though i will able to walk in a month or so without support and will take another month or two to go  back to normal.
But my parents , my friends and all the well wishers, i hate to say this, tell me to stop playing soccer, the one thing that i love most. I was pretty good at it.
Before the accident i was playing like crazy, and i WAS crazy for it. My schedule for playing soccer was two time a day, early morning and from noon till evening and a little practice at home during the free hours. I really needed a break and i think i got it.

I miss playing football. My team is entering into a open tournament in a week time and i am hoping for the best.
That's all for now, see y'all later !